Fares & Rates
Please know, that we do not accept passenger reservations, all tickets are on a ‘first come, first served’ basis!
We recommend that passengers arrive at least one hour prior to boat departure especially if parking a vehicle overnight. This will allow time to check in your luggage and freight, as well as purchase passenger tickets and parking permit. The shuttle from the parking area leaves 30 minutes before boat departure time. A one-way valet service is available for $25 if you arrive after the last shuttle has run. There is no overnight parking at our dock facility. The trip to Beaver Island takes a little over 2 hours to complete the 32-mile route. Passengers must be on board 10 minutes prior to departure.
Please note that if you have a reservation to bring your vehicle on the ferry, your check in time is 90 minutes prior to boat departure.
Tickets are valid until one year from date of purchase.
|Adult (book of 20)||$595.00||$595.00|
|Child (ages 5-12)||$20.00||$40.00|
|Child (4 and under)||FREE||FREE|
|Pets||$12.00 (See Pet Policy)||$24.00 (See Pet Policy)|
To Qualify for the Senior Rate:
- The date must fall between 4/12/2023 – 5/21/2023 and 9/11/2023 – 12/20/2023
- Must be 65 or older with valid ID
- Tickets can only be purchased one-way and are only valid for the date of purchase
Vehicles & Trailers (passenger fare not included) all prices below are before fuel Surcharge
* ALL VEHICLES & TRAILERS REQUIRE RESERVATIONS
Prices indicated as a one-way fee. Tickets are valid until one year from date of purchase.
|Vehicle (under 7’6″ tall, up to 16′ long)||$105.00||$210.00|
|Vehicle (under 7’6″ tall, 16’1″-19′ long)||$115.00||$230.00|
|Vehicle (under 7’6″ tall, 19’1″ long & above)||Please call us with overall dimensions.||Please call us with overall dimensions.|
|Vehicle (over 7’6″ tall)||Please call us with overall dimensions.||Please call us with overall dimensions.|
|Trailer||Please call us with overall dimensions.||Please call us with overall dimensions.|
Recreation and Smaller Transportation
|Moped (90cc and less)||$20.00||$40.00|
|Motorcycle (350cc & up)||$50.00||$100.00|
|Kayak/Canoe (must be empty)||$25.00||$50.00|
|Snowmobile/wave runner/jet ski (on pallet)||$60.00||$120.00|
|Golf Cart, Gator, Side by Side, etc.||Please call us with overall dimensions.||Please call us with overall dimensions.|
|ATV (3 & 4 wheeler, up to 349cc, under 8 ft long)||$35.00||$70.00|
|ATV (3 & 4 wheeler, 349cc and up, under 8 ft long)||$50.00||$100.00|
- All vehicles require a reservation.
- Please call us with overall dimensions for accurate price (include items on outside, e.g. bike racks, luggage carriers).
- We do not hold vehicles without reservations until space becomes available.
- To guarantee shipping on a particular departure, reservations are required. Otherwise, all items are shipped as space becomes available.
- Measurements should be rounded to the next higher foot.
- Beaver Islander Vessel has a height restriction of 6’4″.
- Emerald Isle Vessel large vehicle restrictions.
- Emerald Isle Vessel requires maximum of 50 tons GVW and no more than 4,500 pounds per tire.